Please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for more information about Coronavirus, and about what you can and cannot do.
Social distancing measures are steps you can take to reduce social interaction between people and reduce the transmission of Coronavirus(Covid-19).
We can all do our bit to stop the spread.
· Avoid non-essential touch wherever possible.
· Avoid gatherings in the waiting areas as infection spreads easily in enclosed spaces where people gather together.
· Keep a 1m+ distance at all times.
· Please follow the new one-way systems as directed by your teacher, depending on venue.
· Please wash or sanitise your hands on entering and exiting the premises. Sanitiser will be provided.
· The kitchen will be closed to all. Please bring your own bottle of water to stay hydrated.
· There will be limited washroom facilities, please arrive to your lesson in your dance attire.
· Wherever possible please drop your child off for their Lesson and collect promptly at the end.
Where this is not possible please refrain to one parent or guardian per child.
· If you feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of the Coronavirus, please stay at home.
Late cancellation notice will be accepted for coronavirus symptoms during these circumstances.
· Please do not enter the premises more than 10 minutes prior to your dance lesson.
· A fifteen-minute break will be standard between all lessons to allow time for strict cleaning.
· Teachers and students are required to wear masks where possible.
***If you feel you can't wear a face covering, please contact your teacher to see if you're exempt from wearing one.***
· All hair should be tied back off the face at all times
· Payment by BACS is preferred where possible.
Please ask your teacher for payment details
· Please note that all questions should be asked during your allocated lesson slot, this will reduce overlaps between lessons and help Teachers to keep on-time.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Your Feather Steps Team.